Friday 25 November 2011

Wahlström Residence F1

I finally decided to go with the residence of Swedish Industrialist Jonas Wahlström for the setting of my level. The player will have to use a number of tactics/techniques to move undetected through the manor and find all the evidence needed to expose the tycoon for the crook that he really is. The level takes place on the evening of a dinner party hosted by Jonas Wahlström for some of the more connected members of the industrial world. The player has been hired by the financial journalist Karl Briarwood who is undercover as a guest at the party. Karl Briarwood is willing to help the player from the inside as much as he can, but of course his help is limited. He will contact the player via e-mail on a mobile device to give them hints and tips as they progress.


I have pretty much completed the paper based design for the first of two floors of the manor. I know the pictures aren't great due to a lack of scanner but I'll take some better ones when the whole 2D design is
complete.

I also have a few ideas for the name of this so-far untitled game!

More updates coming soon.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment