Tuesday 22 November 2011

It's been a while

So, It's been some time since I last blogged and so much has happened between now and then.

First thing's first, my Game Proposal Document for Rebirth was completed, handed in and all but forgotten about by myself as I tried to knuckle down with the next assignments we had to complete. I was glad to have it out of the way but there wasn't much time to celebrate as we had already started a small group assignment based around 2-D level design.

We based our level on a side scrolling platforming game following the story of a bad ass engineer who's job it was to pay a visit to a robot factory in space to quell the uprising of murderous robots as they started to malfunction and wanted independence from their human creators.

We presented our work and I was pretty pleased with what our group had to offer. This leads us to present day where we are working individually on a 3-D level design for a game of our own creation. More updates to follow soon!

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment