Monday 19 December 2011

3D Model update!

It took a while to get used to modelling my level in 3D. In particular Google Sketchup could be a bit of a pain in the arse at times. However, I put a lot of effort in and I'd like to think that it paid off! My level was set in a manor owned by the C.E.O of an industrial corporation. Due to my level being too long for me to write the walkthrough for, I had to cut it down to just the first floor of the manor. It took me a few days of non-stop working to get the model how I wanted it to look and I don't think it was the best and most exciting design for a level I could have chosen but I felt that it worked for the type of game and game play I pictured when I first laid out my initial ideas for this project. I'll include a few screen shots of my model and the legend.





Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment