Saturday 17 September 2011

Trying to get the hang of it!

Okay, so I just started following all the blogs of the guys in the class and I realised how much more interesting their blogs were and how boring mine was. So, for the last half an hour or so I've been trying to figure out how to change how my blog looks and is it just me or is this website really user un-friendly? I sat for about 15 minutes trying to come up with a better title than "Game development" and all I could come up with was "Ryan's Game Design Blog", that was a pretty depressing half an hour as all I actually managed to do was add a picture! I think I'll get used to it sooner rather than later though.. hopefully.


2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, mate, I know what you mean about the really unhelpful site. But you can change a load of things through the design tab somewhere in settings or something. Kinda forgot how but... Y'know. Sure you can find it somewhere :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna give it another go sometime soon, I'm back to playing Gears of War 2 in anticipation of the third and I'm not quite prepared for another frustating session but thanks for the tip!

    P.S I'm glad you commented because your blog is one of the only ones I'm not currently following due to it not working on the word document :)

    ReplyDelete