Sunday 18 September 2011

I'm worldly. I've been to Hyrule, Liberty City, Zebes, Fastoon, Na Pali, Stilwater & Sera. All in nothing but my underwear.

The above quote was posted by Dane Cook (the comedian) on his Facebook page today, and it got me thinking about the many worlds and stories I've found myself lost in throughout my life. Some were better than others of course and it got me thinking about what gets me caught up in a game so much that I can't even put it down.

I had a couple of friends take a look at my overview and my full game idea yesterday and the feedback was really positive, I asked whether it made them want to know more about the story etc and I hope to get a similar response on Tuesday.

However, it also reminded me that Gears of War 3 is out on Tuesday (which I have pre-ordered) so right now I'm gonna fire up my 360 and re-visit the planet of Sera. Unfortunately one of my room-mates are home so I'll have to do it in a little more than my underwear.

Peace out!

P.s If anyone plays Halo, Gears of War or anything else on Xbox Live and wants to play, just drop me your gamertag in a comment or just add me. Mine is Skully92.

No comments:

Post a Comment