Thursday 15 September 2011

First Post

After my first lesson at Futureworks, I feel I have made the right choice in terms of what I want to study and where I want to study. I know it's not going to be easy and there is going to be a lot of hard work but due to my passion and keen interest on the subject matter I will be more than willing to make the effort I need to succeed.
I took this course because, whilst studying at college, I realised there wasn't another profession that I could have as much passion for as one in the game industry. So what I want from the course, is simply the skills to take me into a career that I will love, rather than a job that I have no interest in. I think I'll reach this goal with the course I have chosen.
I already have a strong idea for the first assignment which is a game proposal document and have already started my research and planning. I'm looking forward to the rest of the course particularly when it comes to actually creating our own games.

No comments:

Post a Comment