Saturday 17 September 2011

Brand New Inspiration!

I've decided that I really need one of those small paper bins for my bedroom to put by my desk. As, looking back at my time spent at my desk yesterday, I already have the part down where I furiously scribble down ideas. Once dismissing them as crap, immediately scrunching up the paper ready to be disposed of, but realising I have no where to throw it. Resulting in multiple trips to the bin in the kitchen when the pile of scrunched up paper on my desk really starts to piss me off. I'm saying this completely off-hand and isn't a hint for someone to buy me a paper bin. Although it would be appreciated!

Anyway, after a night out with a few guys from the class and getting to know them a bit I think when it comes to presenting my idea I should be a little less nervous. I spent most of Friday writing up my overview and I just finished it up this morning. I've been thinking about my idea since the first lesson we had and I've been coming up with new ideas and parts to the plot and background. I've been drawing inspiration from other games, films and music. Including a music video of a band that I love called "Brand New". I'm hoping it receives a good response from some of the class and in particular those that like a good RPG and/or fantasy adventure games (I'm gonna be aiming this at Darren as he's a huge FF geek).

I won't reveal too much yet as I want to wait until I've had some feedback from Ben but the working title of my game is "Rebirth". I'll leave you to think about what the game might be about and you'll all see on Tuesday (If I can grow some balls and express myself properly when it comes to presenting it).

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment