Monday 19 December 2011

2D level design completed!


In my previous post I included some screens of my incomplete 2D level design before adding a player path and some final touches. My 2D design changed slightly as I was modelling it in 3D as I realised that some things would work better for the 3D model if they were different and there were a few things that I wanted to add to my level. I have now finalised my paper based design to a standard that I'm happy with and in such a way that will make for a good level in 3D. The quality still isn't great because I drew it in pencil and didn't go over it in pen before scanning it in, but this is my final 2D version of my level. More updates to follow soon!

Peace out!

P.s. The next person to mock my trees will die :P

No comments:

Post a Comment